Monday, March 13, 2006

the second day is raining

Today it is raining, and the weather reporter said it probably will snow a few days later. It's not unusual that have snow on March. I am looking forward to them. Walking on the road, I found spring flowers are going to bloom that made me missing home. I remeber the second half of March is best time in my home town in my eyes. The flowers are pink, the wheather, the blow, the breath are pink. All my memories are pink.
I wonder whoever want to read my writing while I am living a such mass medium time. Who will be the first person come to visit my blog. everybody wants be focus, so as me. However, it is just a childhood dream and it already faded away long ago. Let me assume that nobody come here, and then the blog will be the most safty place to store my secrets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home