Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Break

Spring break is coming. The end of the break is the due day of the take home mid-term exam of my ancient urbanism course. It is two 2 ½ page papers. I have half finished the first one, but feel it is so difficult. I gave myself a lot of excuse to refuse to work on it. I don’t know how I can finish it.

I got an A- on my first American history paper. Even though I am aware of the difficulties of Jefferson’s book, I am still somehow disappointed. I always expect As because I don’t take too many courses and always leave enough time to study. I don’t lose any chance to get assistance from other people or institutions. Anyway, I accept the fact, and try to do better in the future.

Next week there is no class, but I need work from Monday to Wendesday. I will use my work time to study the mid-term papers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home