Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Last week of Spring 2010

This week is the last week of the spring 2010 semester. Tomorrow and Thursday I’ll have the last classes of my two courses. In the History 710, Professor Allen will return the research papers to us. I really have no idea what grade I will get. I wish I can get an A-. I’ll hand in the Du Bois paper to Professor Scott on Thursday. I will not get this paper back and never know what the grade is.

I won’t go to work tomorrow because Ray asked me to work on Friday instead. He needs some more people to go to City Hall to protest. Right now, I don’t know what it is exactly for. Thus, I’ll have two days to ready William James’s book, The Varieties of Religious Experience. Also, I am not studying tonight. At least, I don’ think I have to. If something I can do tomorrow, I never want to do today. I am watching Chinese drama. It is very fun and I feel at least it is not as stupid as the majority of Chinese drama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home