Wednesday, September 01, 2010

It is really cool

The 75 page thesis is my constant concern during my career of MA. I though it is a project besides 10 required courses in order to graduate. Nevertheless, to my surprise, Prof. Sen told us in his first class that the final paper of this class is to finish a chapter of our theses. In other word, one third of my thesis will be done in this class. This paper will earn double credits from both this course and the thesis. Quickly, I realize I may use prof. Rossabi’s class to complete another chapter of my thesis. If it is true, this semester I will finish around 50 pages of my thesis. Then, the rest will not be a big problem anymore. I don’t have to leave half year to do it, but can use summer or some spare time to accomplish it. Isn’t it really cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home