Thursday, June 03, 2010

Forgot to lock the car

I have driven to work two weeks, and get less nervous. Today, I got the office fifteen minutes early, but when I was walking into the building, I suddenly realized I forgot to lock my car which I parked on a road near the school. I put my bag in the office and ran back my car to lock it. When I finally got back to office, I got so hot.

I found I received an A on American history course too. I have so happy about the grades. I am planning to self-study about my thesis in this summer. I have already borrowed many books from the college library. When I have free time during work, I can read them. The immediate job is to decide the topic. So far, I am thinking Chinese Buddhism during Tang Dynasty. Through more reading the topic would be modified. I am enjoying the study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home