Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Why do I need to write blog everyday

I have slept 8.5 hours yesterday night, but I feel tired now. I need to finish the tirth essay this week, and the fouth next week. Also, I still have no ideas about the final exams of history and sociology. I certainlly have a boring life. Why do I need to write blog everyday? Ho, I saw a very funny fime yesterday because one of my friends told several days before. When I called my husband and talked that with him. He said he alreay watched it. He always acts like this way that never intrducting any new and funny things to me. But when someone told me, he will say, ho, I have known. He is a sort of person who don't know how to find out the interesting thing in life and enjoy life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home