Thursday, May 04, 2006

Good news, Good schedule

The exam of sociology will be on May 16th, the art history on May 19th, and the histroy 112 will be on May 24th. So whenever the Chinese exam be arranged, my schedulel should not be too bad. My supervier ask me come to work until May 26th. I cannot refuse this becuase they who work there alwasy treat me very nice. Anyway, I am happy about the reasonable schedule. I decide to give up the sleeping in the morning in that week in order to leave time to work. I wish I can have a good result this semester and if I keep work, the goal should be achieve.
In fact, although I spend much time to study, I do not really know what that meaning is. It's so funny to live.

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM , Blogger Kyoko said...

I believe there is nothing waste what you did. I had many kind of jobs in my country, all experiences made myself. If you didn't see meaning on your work, you will see it in future. Good luck on your exams!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home