Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Riding bicycle to travel

Since I will stay in home for vacation more two month and my hushand quit his job resently also, we plan to travel to Zhan Zhou and Shang Dong. Even through my parents won't join our trip, they still give their opinions that they want us take public transportion. In contrast, my husband want to drive his own car, and I prefer ride bicycles. I want some hardship becuase I dislike those sorts of comfortable monden life. My husband is a different kind of person from me. He always follows the maintream of the current society and enjoys it. He enjoys new cell phones, computers, cars, high buildings, shopping malls. But I certainly like go to country; for example, sitting in a yard at night and no light over there except moon light is my joy. I read books which are writen hushand and thousand years ago and wish to continue to read them in my whole life. I have little interest about cars, and I also cannot develope a ture interest about money. I don't understand why people are so crazy about it. I can't delay that we have to depend on the money to have a life, but money indeed lack of power to fulfill many desires in my life.
Sometimes I feel sorry for myself because I always cannot live in a way which I really like. I know the reason probably because I am a kind of person who lack of encourage in nature.
fearing bad results, I control my passions in many ways.

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM , Blogger Kyoko said...

Hello, Tea :-)
I think most of people live in a life which they don't like. People who can control their passion associate with this society, but others who can't control theirselves make a criminal. We can dream better future than present, and on the otherhand it's called happiness, I guess.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home