Sunday, May 07, 2006

a cool early summer afternoon.

This friday afternoon, when I sat in the tea room where in front of the college library, I met a young boy. I knew him half year ago, and also have a same class with him but I never talk with him before. In spite the fact that he is a stranger with me, I like him since the first sight. he is as pure as the spring water in the mountain and as warm as morning sunshine. He is like a star from the Karean movies. I like him so much and I cannot control my emotion. I have to talk with somebody. I talked with my husband on the phone, while he heard that, he laughed. He knows me very well and leaves a free space to all the bad habits of mine. I wrote my feeling on my journel, on my blog. I always like that creating a love feeling toward somebody rather than receive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home