Thursday, August 27, 2009

Writing Chinese Articles

Tomorrow will be the first day that I work at QCC. I am a little bit nervous about that. Is it normal that everybody feels nervous facing a new environment? The new semester is starting tomorrow though my first class is on next Wednesday. I still have some time to cultivate a right mood to study since I have not study around three months. The graduate classes should not be easy at all. I wish I can do well as well.

Those days I was busy to compose some Chinese articles for North American Chinese Calligrapher Association. I like writing since I was very young, and also write some articles by my own interesting sometimes. However, when I did the recently writing task, I found there is a big different between writing formally and for personal interests. The former is much harder. I spent a lot of time to carefully choose words, to check mistakes. Some members in the association provided my warmly and valuable help which I really appreciate. I saw this writing as a good opportunity not only to improve myself on writing but also to get involve into the society.

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Blogger Kyoko said...

Congratulations again!!! It's been a looooong time since I checked your blog last time...! I cannot believe time flies such fast!!
I am excited to know how your job is!! My body is hot because of it.
I need to do something for my English problem by learning from you... You are really so great. I am honored being your friend!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home