Monday, August 06, 2007

Have the final exam of American history on tomorrow

I got an A on the second quiz of the Archaeology and another A on the paper of this course too. I wish I do well on the final, so I can have an A as the final grade.

The final exam of the American history will be hold on tomorrow. there is really no any exciting thing worth to say about it. On the one hand, I have to say the professor is very good. He makes the class logic and easy to follow. On the other hand, he requires students to reach a college level studying. I cannot complain that his requirment is too difficult, nor his grade because they are certainly not. The only preblom is that my English ability is still need to improve. For this reason, I couldn’t do well on this course. If I had decent English, I would take his class again. But my siuation forces me hardly to enjoy his class.

I am looking forward to the wonderful things after the summer courses. I will go to swimming everyday from tomorrow. ( I know I still have the fianl exam of Archeology next Monday, but it is not as hard as the history exam, and the time is relatively rich. ) I have told my friends that I didn’t like to go to the college swimming pool because I didn’t want to see those American men’s hair. But when I went there once, I found that I could not see such ugly thing at all without a pair of glasses. In fact, I never wear my glasses when I swimming. So, I enjoy to go to swimming there now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home