Tuesday, September 25, 2007

2007's Middle Autumn Festival

My tutor Barry told me a so interesting story. This quotation is from his email.
“Moe, one of my older students (she's 75) is very wise. She says that she wants a rich life. To do that she seeks out good people to 'hang' with. Of course she didn't say 'to hang with'. But that's what she meant. I feel the same way.”

I have never dreamed such a kind of thing even in my very young ago. I am too realistic and rational to believe that I can get something that I don’t need to repay now or later. However, I understand that is my personal opinion and not necessary correct. Probably, there are majority people don’t agree with me since there are absolute a lot of people around me whom are yearning long for the dream. I think Barry is wise because wise people never criticize others but tell the fact only.

I have two exams next week. I am not sure I will do it well. I am confused by some points but I don’t know how to study on them. For some teachers, I really don’t know how to follow them.

Emma’s birthday was last Saturday, September 22nd, I didn’t go to her birthday party. She has a lot of friends, and her personality is wonderful. I never worry about her.

Today is the Middle Autumn Festival. I have tried to call my parents this morning, but the line was constantly busy. I guess the reason must because many people were calling their Chinese family members and relatives.

I opened a new cell phone on September 18th. I love it so I decided to give a name to it. It is a Chinese name and originally from a poem, so I cannot describe and explain it well here.

I had a picnic with Candy and Taoran last Saturday. While the picnic started, it was rain. We moved the picnic to my room. Thus, we had an unusually nice picnic under a roof, eating food and listen to the rain. When I told Barry it, he said what could be better; it sounds like a poem. I like Barry’s words. Poem is the thing I love the most in the world.

Antony is a cool guy. He works hard and has an excellent school record. His life is rich; every time he will tell you a new way to play. I mention him to my friend. My friend says it is a way of life many Chinese is doing now. Ironically, when I asked Antony why there were a few articles on his blog, he replied he didn’t think he had an interesting life. I am aware one thing from it. Writing blog is do nothing with how one’s life is, but relates to if you enjoy writing only. Indeed, staying with Pink Tear and working on my blog is the most relax time of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home