Friday, March 07, 2008

Finished the Midterm exam of Art History 277

I just finished the midterm exam of Art history 277. I think I did well. I study a lot and love the subject very much. The professor will return the exam two weeks later. We are planning to visit a museum next Friday and write a museum report after that. I like this course.

Lately, I am thinking my future career after I finish college next year. There are two options. One is taking my favorite majors, Asian Study or East Religion Study, but both of them are only offered in a few universities in which the tuition is very expensive. The tuition in CUNY colleges is relatively low, but there are no majors I really enjoy. I may take Urban Study or American history, but I really don’t have too much passion on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home