Monday, August 25, 2008

Finally, my husband came to the US with me on 8/21/2008

I came back New York a few days ago and was busy to find a new place for my husband and me to live. Because of my aunt’s warm help, who drives a car accompanying us all days to search a decent room around the nearby neighborhood, on the second day we quickly found a fine room. This room is very close to my college and it is big and with a separated kitchen and bathroom. Both my husband and I are happy about it. We are going to move into it this Thursday. My aunt promised to give us several pieces of furniture which she no longer needs, including a bed, a table with three chairs, and a sofa. She always tries very hard to help me to save money. I appreciate so much for her helps.

Although my husband has been in the U.S. merely a few days, seem as he is really enjoying the new environment. He likes the foods and drinks in both American restaurants and in my aunt’s home; he always has interests about new things. When I meet my friends and have conversation, he participates actively despite his limited English abilities. I have the confidence that he can successfully involve into the U.S. society within a short period.

Today I went my school to talk over my work schedule of the fall semester with my superior in Media Center in the college library. It is my weakness that I am always worry too much of my classes in the beginning of a new semester. This time I am worried that if my family life will make me less concentrating on my study. I will see and try my best.

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM , Blogger Kyoko said...

WOW!!!!! Finally!!!
Congratulations!!! Now you are making your real home with your husband in the US, how wonderful!
Wishing you and your husband enormous good luck!!

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger pink tear said...

Thank you Emi! I wish you have a wonderful too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home