Wednesday, April 16, 2008

planing for spring break

I got 92 on the mid-term exam of Chinese 360. I thought I would get an A+ before, but now I got an A-. I guess Professor Sukhu doesn’t like me very much although I do like him so much.

Spring break is coming. I will use the nine days primarily to do three jobs about my study. First, finish the last two essays of Anthropology 200; second, finish the second extra response paper of history 200. For the three papers, including reading articles, writing drafts, and revising, I believe six days is the minimum time cost. Last, I will prepare the final essay questions of Anthropology 200; for this, I am not sure how much time I will spend. I wish I could finish these jobs as quickly as possible, so I will have time to hang out with my friends and enjoy the nice spring weather.

1 Comments:

At 6:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home