Friday, December 21, 2007

Finished all the exams

After I finished the last exam and left the classroom, suddenly, I feel so boring. It is strange because this is a moment I have longed for a long time. While I was tired by busy study, I told myself how wonderful it should be after the exams. I imaged the moment many times and could never describe it in a certain way. Maybe I am still too excited by the intense exam to think what I need to do right now.

I think I did well on the final exam of English 140W. I guess I can get an A- as the final grade on that class. I did well on Suhku’s exam on yesterday too. I listed all potential questions and worked very hard on them.

I really need a Chinese novel to relax myself. Talk to you later, pink tear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home