Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Last Day of This Semester

I finished the final exam of Chinese 360 this afternoon. I am working in the laptop room of the Media Centre right now. I am going to work from 5 to 8:30 tonight. I am not planning to study because of many students coming to borrow laptops. I am interrupted by every a few minutes. It is impossible for me to concentrate on study although I also need to study for my final exams.

I have two more final exams one for Oriental Study 220 on next Thursday and another for English 140 on next Friday. The schedule is not too bad, which leaves me almost a whole week to take care of them. The last paper is for extra credit of African history. It should be 4 or 5 pages long. I will start tomorrow and wish I can finish it on this Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home