Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Eve

Today is Wednesday, but CUNY schools follow the Friday schedule. And also since tomorrow will be Thanksgiving, most students and stuffs leave school early. The campus appears empty, quiet, and lonely. I like stay in school on Friday night because fewer people over here. I enjoy to lonely taste. However, the library will close at five o’clock today. I have to leave. I don’t want to go back to home, but I don’t know where I can go. Probably I may sit at a corner in a building to read a book.

I am always busier in holiday than regular days. Because we will have a couple of extra days, Professors never forget to assign extra works; sometimes the assignment is heavy. If friends invite me to hang out, I have no excuse to refuse because everybody knows this is holiday. I myself also have some plan need to finish during the free days. However, there are only extra days for the Thanksgiving.

I like the name of the holiday, Thanksgiving. We really need to thank everything we have received. Nothing is absolutely that you should to have. The most things in our lives are given by chance.

My aunt’s family rarely celebrate holiday. She is always nervous to make a living although she doesn’t have to. I wish I can have my own family soon. I like holidays; I will celebrate all of them, thanking everything the life provides to me, and making my life joyful.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM , Blogger Kyoko said...

Hi Tea,
I heard that you had a big snow in NY. I hope you are doing well...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home