Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I am done this semester

I finished all my exams today. The last one was on today 11 to 1. I got up at 5 am to study it. I thought it must be difficult to get up so early in the morning and keep mind clear; thus, yesterday night I planed to make a cup of strong tea to deal with this problem. However, I had no difficulty at all to get up in the morning. I think the reason is I was too nervous about the exam to sleep. After the exam, I felt I wanted to do nothing but relax.

I did very well on the exam of the American history. I increase my desire and except an A+ on this course now. However, I didn’t do well on the final exam of Anthr 260 on this Monday. There were so many extremely difficult vocabularies that I was unable to figure out which would be required to write on the exam. I don’t know if I will get an A or A- on it.

In the afternoon I met my best friend Candy, she gave me a dark green leather bag as the Christmas present. She forgot my birthday last month and she felt so bad about that. I believe after giving this present to me, she will feel much better. Candy was a very generous woman, and she always treats friends very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home