Saturday, November 29, 2008

Visted the Exhibit of Climate Change

Today I went to American Museum of Natural History. To gain the extra credits in the EnSci 111 course, I paid eighteen dollars and visited the exhibit, “Climate Change”. The exhibit is good, although I don’t think it is especially excellent. The most things in the exhibit I have already learned from my class. Perhaps, the museum deliberately made the exhibit simple and easy for educating common visitors who lack the background of environment science.

In the evening, we had a Thanksgiving party in my aunt’s house. My aunt is so traditional. She prepared many foods for her several friends. Before the guests came, she kept asking me many times if the foods were enough to serve. After those friends arrived to the house, she told them, “Sorry, I am cooking only a little bit food for you.” I just don’t understand how she could say that words when she was in front of the foods full of the table. My husband explains my confusion. He says I should not take my aunt’s words literally; that is merely a Chinese customs.

Yesterday I finished the second paper for history 103. Today I didn’t study, but tomorrow I will write the article review of Anthr 260 and read textbooks. We have only two more weeks for class and one week for examination, and then this semester is over. I expect all As on all my courses but I am not sure about that.

6 Comments:

At 9:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha~aunt cha
Do you suppose to know who I am?

 
At 6:23 PM , Blogger pink tear said...

I really have no clue about who you are.

 
At 9:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

er...I call u aunt...
still confused?
I'm xiao bao...囧....

 
At 8:25 AM , Blogger pink tear said...

There are more ten people who call me aunt. Anyway, thank you come to visit my blog. Wish you have a wonderful college life.

 
At 11:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well,thank you indeed
I got here from the link of uncle li's blog
college life is really a busy life
sometimes I'm really overscheduled...

 
At 11:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well,thank you indeed
I got here from the link of uncle li's blog
college life is really a busy life
sometimes I'm really overscheduled...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home