Monday, October 26, 2009

Jodi & Hayli

The American Woman, Jodi, who adopted a Chinese girl, contacted with me again last week. I went to her Manhattan apartment last Friday to see each other and discuss a little bit about how to teach to the four year old girl Hayli.

I don’t feel Jodi is very nice although of course she is polite. I am going to teach Hayli once a week, one and half hour from this Friday from 4:30 to 6 after my working in QCC. Jodi pays me $35 in total. Right now my schedule is pretty intensive. Everyday I am worrying about my essays. I’ll see how I like to teach the little girl. If it is annoyed, I can quit immediately.

In contrast, tutoring Barry is an absolute pleasure. Sometime, without money, people get a purer and happier position to stay with each other. When you do something voluntarily, you gain the impression such as kindness, selflessness. It is a satisfaction on the spiritual level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home