Friday, October 13, 2006

The day before my CPE

Something makes me feel bad today. I am perparing CPE within several weeks, and my tutor asked me if I have time to wirte a summary about another writing, and then she can discuss that one with me for practice last week. I didn't think careful and answered yes. however, the fact was I certainly didn't have time to read another long writing. I finished the assignment in a careless attitude. Today, when my tutor read my writing, surely, she couldn't be sanitfied. She didn't say anything bad, but I feel sorry for myself. It's not fair to her. I wish she can forget it and forgive me liberally. She only talked with me half of our tutoring time and then allowed me to leave. My bad eassy was not worth to discuss a hour.
My freind called me this night. She have sent me some additional readings about the lone writing of CPE. She will take the test next Saturday. However, I don't have time to read it anymore. It's over eleven thirty. I need go to bed immediately, having a good mood to take test tomorrow. Good luck, Pink tear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home