Monday, November 27, 2006

the weather is cool

I didn't go out the house four days during Thanksgiving holiday. It was really not a good time for me. This morning I had to get up at 7 o'clock and return to school now. When I went out, I found the weather was cool. Woo, I got a feeling probably a good day was begining.
When I stopped by into a teahouse and had some hot drink on the way to school, I met my friend's boyfriend. We talked a while. He is a nice young man. I always feel better after I talk with some nice people.
While I was working in the Media center, everything goes well today. My colleagues talk with me, so as those students who come to borrow laptop. I believe my live will become better without my EVIL cousin. Even Emma said he is looks evil.

1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM , Blogger Kyoko said...

Hello. Are you feeling better now? I feel like your cosin is too young, and young men always act like that :-( I feel more comfortable with older people as my husband is much older than me. I hope you could find someone else who can correct your Englsih things. (I have my husband though...)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home