Monday, April 02, 2007

Reading Russell's work

The week is the spring break of my college, but I still don’t have too much free time. I need work two days; I plan to meet some friends whom I don’t time to meet during the regular study period. I also plan to complete two essays for the Oriental Study course. One is a comparison of Buddhism and western religion, other one is comparison of Mahayana and Hinayana. When I talked these topics with my husband, he was surprised by those unfamiliar topics. However, since I love philosophy and religion, I am not tired to discuss those topics at all.

I have borrowed a book today, the problems of philosophy. The author is Russell. One of my favorite Chinese writer admired Russell’s philosophy very much. For this reason, I want to try and see how amaze he is although I doubt if I can really get a joy from a philosophy work in English?

1 Comments:

At 6:39 AM , Blogger Kyoko said...

Woooww, sounds like you are doing very difficult work. To read a book of philosophy is unable for me... It's still hard for me to read English book even for children... woo, you are great.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home