Friday, June 15, 2007

Love or relationship

The mid-term exam will take place next Monday morning. I prefer afternoon or night classes for many reasons. Above all, I don’t have to get up early. Also, at the particular point, you will have more hours to study if the exam is at four pm than at eight or nine am in the morning. I may get up at 4 or 5 am that day. I really need several hours to do review before exams.

A few days ago, I met a friend and talked with her a while. I found she was spending much of her life to dream some romantic things. I do that also, but occasionally. I rather to do something I can handle; if I put effort on a field, I expect a definite fruit growing up. My husband said I was an extremely rational person. I know I am not; I just don’t want to be disappointed. For many of my female friends, the ultimate goal of their lives is to find the truth love. In fact, I don’t believe the so-call “love” at all. There is no love in the world. Instead of that, I believe in “relationship”.

Everything goes smoothly because of the balance of a relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home