Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gloom

I feel I could not go on if I am continuously thinking about what the professor’s expects on the paper. I can only write down what I understand in my poor language. As a result, (I don’t know the exact result yet,) I am overwhelmed. It is gloom but no other choice. I know I have to go on because I current job is combined with the study program. If I quit, I lose both of them. Without a very strong or a dramatic reason, quit can not be a consideration.

There is no way get efficient help from others. There are a lot nice people around me; they are willing to offer help. However, they don’t know the project very much. They can provide fragment of advisement, which help little. They can make me feel happier, but the difficulty would not be lighter for this reason. I don’t know if I can survive this time. I want to see the end too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home