Thursday, December 14, 2006

Winter course

Yesterday was the last day of the Fall 06 semester, and next Thursday will be the last day of the exam week. The winter break is approaching. There are 37 days free for me. I have beening thinking about what do I do. If I go to work, I may earn around a thouhand dollars. It's good to have those money. If I choose to stay home, I can spend time to sleep late, read Chinese novels, go to library to watch moives, or join some programs. It is also a good way of live. These was third choice, taking winter course, but I dismissed it. Taking winter course is a risk. One of my friends siad that there is 80% students failed in the winter course.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM , Blogger Kyoko said...

Nice to hear you finished the semester, you can have a wonderful holidays then! Yeah, it's necessary to have such a nice holidays -- read Chinese novels, go to library to watch movies, etc -- to prepare yourself for next semester! Holidays are that for!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home