Friday, March 02, 2007

Passed the interview of the citizenship!

I passed the interview of the U.S. citizenship yesterday. At the end of this month, I am going to take an oath, and then finishing the whole process of naturalization. For taking the interview, I waited around five hours from 11 to 4 and missed two classes. Professor Shuku would discuss Zhuangzi, my favorite Chinese philosopher, in yesterday’s class. I was looking forward to learning to it for a long time. It’s so pity that I missed it.

I told my aunt that I pass the interview. Her response was as “It is easy.” and no more other words. I wondered why she didn’t say, “I am glad to hear that, or I feel happy about you.” if she said that, I would feel much better in the family. I called my father at night. He said he could not sleep last night because he was worry about this issue. While I told him the good new, he was relieved and very delighted. He said he would call my mother for the good new. I guessed that he probably was not only going to call my mother, but also all the relatives and friends.

1 Comments:

At 10:31 AM , Blogger Kyoko said...

WOW!! I didn't know you are going to be a US citizen! What a big news to me! Chinese goverment allows you to have double citizen ship, or you selected to be American? If you had to choose to became American citizen throwing away the Chinese citizen, I believe You are very brave! Anyway, congratulations!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home